Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jack and Jill... July 16, 2010




My wedding party is amazing... have I mentioned that?  They absolutely have gone above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that Brandon and I have the best day possible.  In addition to helping and supporting us on our big day they are throwing us what I imagine can best be described as the most amazing, fantastic, incredible, stupendous, exciting, joyous, fun-filled Jack and Jill... EVER!  The big night is set for July 16 at 8pm in Oshawa.  The main details are a secret from Brandon and I, but I can say if you are interested please e-mail my awesome sister (Megan) at meganwjc@hotmail.com

Brandon and I are both 100% committed to doing anything and everything people ask in order to provide a highly entertaining evening for everyone that attends... (if that means ending up covered in pie, syrup, beer, we're good with it!).  We are in this for fun (off kilter or not) and we really want a whole gang of our friends, family (heck strangers!) to come and enjoy the night. 



My lovely Unit!  Thanks Ladies for all your work!

Now apparently not everyone knows what a Jack and Jill is so for those who are still learning I shall now provide a quick explanation:

If you Wikipedia "Jack and Jill" (also called "stag and doe") you will see that this is by and large a tradition primarily based out of Canada and the United Kingdom - but is especially popular in Southern Ontario.  Basically the purpose is to raise money for the engaged couple (can I say yeah!?!).  The fundraising is done via ticket sales, a cash bar, and/or games played that put the happy couple in hilarious positions.  For more information please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stag_and_doe.  

See I told you it was a little "off kilter"
Brandon with a few of his fantastic grooms"people"


PS The door prize for the evening is a Toronto Harbour Front Cruise Dinner for 2 (valued at $270!) - you don't even have to attend, just buy a ticket... see I told you the wedding party is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment